JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

No contact with our Brothers in Cuba.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3038 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The government is still opposed to our Brothers there. I just called the Canadian Bethal and this sad news is what the service desk told me. I was really hoping that the situation has changed but alas it has not. We will be going with Mama Bear Papa Bear and my sweetie Bear to Holguine again. It would have been fantastic if we could have connected with them. I pray the government will smarten up and see what an asset our Brothers are to their country.

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Even if a report is true, it does not mean necessarily mean that it should be spread...

I think I lost this in translation.

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

I posted it here and it is true. I got it right from the service desk at Canadian Bethel. Why would it not be true? Plus I put it here so that others know and can pray for them as well. 

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritadi

If all else fails --- Play Dead Possum Lodge Moto -- Red Green

Thanks bro Dent in keeping us informed. In 2 weeks my wife is going to Ukraine and Russia for 7 weeks. She was there last year when the war really started to hot up and she met refugee brothers and sisters in her city which is the closest city to the war zone but not in it. Thanks to her I was able to write to my contact list and let 50+ witnesses know how the brothers are coping. Many expressed appreciation for this on the spot information and even a visiting public speaker particularly prayed about our Ukraine brothers in his closing prayer which was very touching. Some witnesses are happy to know details of what is happening in other places in the world and they pray for these ones. Others don't want to know and that is sad. But thanks again and keep us updated if you hear anything. dasvadanya Tim