JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I'll be gone.......

I'll be gone until Sunday. I"m going to the lake with a friend (worldly sister) Her mom died and she doesnt want to observe Thanksgiving so I am going to help her get throught it. She has no kids or anything and I am like a sister to her. We have been best friends for 30 years. She is slowly learning about Jehovah from me and even calls him by his name now so I always enjoy being with her and witnessing to her. I hope one day she will come around. I will never give up on here just like the several sisters that studied with me never gave up on me. I was a hard nut to crack. I knoew it was the truth the minute I heard ot but i had a LOT of worldly habits that I had to break and it took me years!!! So hopefully she will one day be all our sister.

She has already given up all the bad habits that I had to go through'''hahaha!

I'll be getting a service if I go into town so I will check in then...otherwise...don't forget about me and don't worry about me. I'll be doing Jehovahs work.

I love you all and will miss you.

LaRhonda

I'll be gone until Sunday. I"m going to the lake with a friend (worldly sister) Her mom died and she doesnt want to observe Thanksgiving so I am going to help her get throught it. She has no kids or anything and I am like a sister to her. We have been best friends for 30 years. She is slowly learning about Jehovah from me and even calls him by his name now so I always enjoy being with her and witnessing to her. I hope one day she will come around. I will never give up on here just like the several sisters that studied with me never gave up on me. I was a hard nut to crack. I knoew it was the truth the minute I heard ot but i had a LOT of worldly habits that I had to break and it took me years!!! So hopefully she will one day be all our sister.

She has already given up all the bad habits that I had to go through'''hahaha!

I'll be getting a service if I go into town so I will check in then...otherwise...don't forget about me and don't worry about me. I'll be doing Jehovahs work.

I love you all and will miss you.

LaRhonda

It's a hard thing to lose a Mom. More often than not they're the glue that binds a family together, and their absence leaves a gaping hole that is never filled. Since you've known her for such a length of time, I'm sure you'll be able to accurately guage when those apples of gold in silver carvings need to be spoken. Give her a big hug from me (yeah I know I'm a complete stranger) but I know that empty feeling after someone has passed that you loved so dearly, and sometimes a hug is all it takes to release the tidal wave of tears that NEED to come out.

Remember how it was before we had the truth, and the lack of hope that we had when someone died. I pray that she'll ask the right questions, so that you can provide her with the comforting words that the bible speaks with respect to the resurrection.

Most of all I pray that you have a weekend filled with beautiful weather, and laughter :)

She's used to me talking about Jehovah and the truth with her by now, but she still doesn't realise that it IS the truth...so thats what I pray for....that she'll see it.

My Mom died in March so now I can relate to her better about hers. I was there for her when her Dad died about 20 years ago. I had lost my grandpa so that helped me help her. Now I have lost my Mom and my grandmother so that lets us cry together. And I always talk about the resurectyion and how wonderful the earth will be when ther come back to a beautiful paradise.

I'll let you know how things go when I get back.

Love you all!