JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Look up & see God's kingdom

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3002 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

In 2006 we went to Jordan to the gulf of Aqaba. While swimming in the northern end of the gulf,  you can see 4 countries  that come to almost a point. I think it's 20 km between all 4 countries... 

Egypt, Israel, Jordan and Saudi Arabia. 

Then we went to Wadi Rum and spent a couple days in the most beautiful desert in the world, Wadi Rum. That night we slept out in the open in a 2000 star hotel [average human can see 2,000  stars with the naked eye] The view of the stars was spectacular. That got me thinking. 

When you look up at night and see the stars, we are looking at the actual domain of Jehovah God.

The demons were thrown down to the earth [ Revelation 12:9 ] which means that all the rest of space is under the control of God's kingdom. That means that the Voyager 1 which has left Earth in 1977 and is about 15 billion km away [ 9.5 billion miles for our american imperialist friends :o) ]

is well and truly inside Jehovah's Holy dominion.

It's a bit like looking at 4 countries at once but a million times more. I think that's cool. Just a thought. 

Milky_Way_Magellan_Cloud_672(1).jpg

3 hours ago, waccamacca said:

The demons were thrown down to the earth [ Revelation 12:9 ] which means that all the rest of space is under the control of God's kingdom. That means that the Voyager 1 which has left Earth in 1977 and is about 15 billion km away [ 9.5 billion miles for our american imperialist friends :o) ]

is well and truly inside Jehovah's Holy dominion.

Milky_Way_Magellan_Cloud_672(1).jpg

Well, I don't think that the limits of Satan's acting is just  on our planet. For example if Niel Armstrong practiced divination while was on moon, would this brought himself under demons' influence? Propably yes.

I think that term "Earth" in Re 12:9 has the same meaning as 2Pe 3:7

Just my thoughts! 

3 hours ago, waccamacca said:

When you look up at night and see the stars, we are looking at the actual domain of Jehovah God.

Or at least a good chunk of reclaimed territory :P. I always thought the Kingdom and Jehovah god were in the spirit realm, not literally up in the air.

But your encouraging thought is still the same. When we look at the vast space beyond the stars, we see freedom and a future and a hope. Satan and the demons must see what they've lost now that they are behind earth's bars on death row.

2 minutes ago, ouzo said:

For example if Niel Armstrong practiced divination while was on moon, would this brought himself under demons' influence? Propably yes.

Neil Armstrong would have already been under the influence if he were to practice divination. People do bad things because of their rearing, not because they have puppet strings attached to them.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!