JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Audio Bible—Book of Luke Now Available Online

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2979 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Very nice! Love these recordings. Helps me to slow down my reading and really take in the accounts and the lessons. They are really releasing these quick now. Looks like whenever we start a new bible book in the CLAM, the audio recordings of the boom will be available for us to use to prepare better for the meetings. Absolutely love this arrangement.

Yes, I saw this yesterday; haven't had a chance to listen to it yet, but I'm on Holiday this week so I'll have time to do that  (and begin practising the new songs)... So happy to have Job and looking forward to "Song of Solomon" because I think of all the bible books, that's the one where having the different voices will really help with understanding.