JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Travel Website

Apologies if this is the wrong forum...

My wife and I have had our site, SKYPAK Travel, running for a while now, but have added a few new services.

Flight Alerts - We monitor the destinations you are interested in traveling to as well as alert you to destinations that have dropped significantly. We have helped many brothers travel for very cheap (I.E. New York - South Africa for $330; Los Angeles - Costa Rica for $180)

Travel Planning - Many brothers & sisters do not want to do all of the research for their vacation. Because of our experience in literally flying around the world, we will do the research on your destinations.

SKYPAK TV - With our Youtube channel, we will be sharing what you need to know about various destinations in 2 minutes or less. Our first video is on Costa Rica, and can be seen here.

Hi Bryan,

Your package is valid for 3 months if I am correct.

Can I specify period that I am willing to travel ? for example 30 August - 15 October 2016 ? 

Also airlines that I want to avoid ?

Have you ever found good deals on Qantas ? (They seem to be always expensive)

Thanks mate !

Man was created as an intelligent creature with the desire to explore and understand :)

2 hours ago, Gregexplore said:

Hi Bryan,

Your package is valid for 3 months if I am correct.

Can I specify period that I am willing to travel ? for example 30 August - 15 October 2016 ? 

Also airlines that I want to avoid ?

Have you ever found good deals on Qantas ? (They seem to be always expensive)

Thanks mate !

Hi Greg. Correct. If you were wanting to travel between August 30th and October 15th, we would begin searching now for 3 months (or until you purchase a ticket.) We have seen several good deals on Qantas lately...