JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

This Disney Movie is great!

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

I've heard that, can't wait till it's out on Redbox.  Disney is putting out some great ones this year!  The new Jungle Book was truly awesome!  I smile everytime I think of Mowgli on Baloo's belly as they sang "The Bear Necessities"!

Don't live for the moment - live for the future! :D

I agree! I primarily try to stick with kids' movies and this was one of my favorites this year. It's hard to even find decent kids' movies so I was pleasantly surprised with this one (and I agree with Brigette- The Jungle Book was really good too). Hopefully the rest of the year puts out some as good as these :)

• 1 month later...

In South Africa they released it as "Zootropolis" and I heard "Zoomania" in Germany and "Crazy Animal City" in China.

My hubby was reading about it and said they changed several animals to suit the country / part of the world it was being shown it.

For example the moose was only used in the american & canadian version
It was changed to tanuki (japanese racoon dog) in japan, koala in australia & new zealand, panda bear in china, jaguar in brazil, welsh corgi in uk (not released yet) and some were voiced over by local reporters or celebs.

Movie was excellent.

Especially the sloths!