JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

House shopping online...

Hey y'all! I bought a couple of homes already! 

Yep, I got a few in Georgia, Virginia, one or two right here in Brooklyn too. And...one in France! 

This is so much fun! All you do is go online to google, type in what you want, enter and pick what you want, and the best part is they're all FREE! I pay nothing, tell the real estate person what I like or don't like about the property, and if I really like it but there's something that disturbs me about as in something minor, well I just talk to him or her about reducing the price (bargaining). 

A sister and I actually did that one time here in Brooklyn, except it wasn't online. We met up, went to open houses and played the part really well. Afterwards we had lunch, giggled and went home. Lol.:)

On a serious note though, doing this has helped me decide on just what type of house I would like built in the new world: 

-Medium with not less but no more than three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, living room, den (a study), ranch type, detached, large two sided basement with its own full bathroom, wrap around porch, deck, 1/2 acre backyard, 1 acre front yard (with space for my cats...tiger, lion, puma and jaguar, leopard, and of course my little house cat...she'll be the boss over my giant ones, lol). I want my house to be smack in the middle of the wilderness (what I call the forest/woods), surrounded by it. But in front past my front yard I want a small river but not too close to the house. Just close enough yet far enough. 

Did I leave anything out? Probably but y'all get the picture. :)

Edited by Luezette

Ok I forgot...the kitchen and dining room (not area). Large yet not enormous, an Island, all the necessary items (gas stove, fridge, dish washer, etc). A Mudd room off to the side, an area for a washer/dryer. 

Oh and the bedrooms must each have walk in closets. 

There. I think I'm done, though I have a feeling not quite.