JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Our new Assignment.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2771 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I really hope Jehovah is willing to enhance (greatly) my sewing skills. We will need clothing and other outer garments depending on where we live. I would like to be on the team with other Sewers. Oh, while I take breaks and tend to my Red and Rainier Cherry Trees. Oh and of course my grapes a lovely vineyard possibly. I could spend forever sewing drinking coffee and gazing at my planet and the stars:wub:

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

Our activities won't be guarded by the clock anymore, while time will exist and schedules will exist they won't have the same perspective or parameters that they do now ... we don't have to squeeze everything into two score and ten.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

10 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Our activities won't be guarded by the clock anymore, while time will exist and schedules will exist they won't have the same perspective or parameters that they do now ... we don't have to squeeze everything into two score and ten.

So I can leave the housework until next decade? Perfect!! :D 

Hmm here's a theory from off the top of my head ... since we aren't aging ... maybe we won't shed as many skin cells, which goes to make up a good portion of housedust, which may minimize dusting and vacuming at least. Maybe?

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

3 hours ago, Stormswift said:

Hmm here's a theory from off the top of my head ... since we aren't aging ... maybe we won't shed as many skin cells, which goes to make up a good portion of housedust, which may minimize dusting and vacuming at least. Maybe?

What about pets? I hear that lion, tigers and bears shed a lot. Oh my!

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D