JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

About Windows 10 Anniversary Update

Did anybody download it yet on there PC? Just wondering how  people  like it.

Windows just keeps getting better and better.

The Windows 10 Anniversary Update is the second big update since the launch of Windows 10. It's full of great new features that customers told us they want. The Windows 10 Anniversary Update will automatically download and install when it becomes available for your device (your device will be running Windows 10 Version 1607 after it's installed). Want it now? Click the button below to get it.

On 2016-10-08 at 3:58 PM, womandriver said:

My laptop updated automatically..and now will not load. Was fine on my 10 year old desktop...been working hours to try and figure out how to get my laptop back...

Sent from my handheld mobile devise

Unplug all usb items from laptop then reboot.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

2 hours ago, womandriver said:

I've done everything it just keeps rebooting itself and not loading the operating system... I did get to the trouble shooter a couple times tried full restoration... Wouldn't even do that....

Sent from my handheld mobile devise

2 or 3 unsuccessful boots within 2 minutes should bring up troubleshooter.  If full restoration doesn't work have you tried a restore point?  Sometimes you have to :scared: bite the bullet and do a full reinstall from  dvd disk or flash drive.

If you have anything on your c: drive that you really can't afford to lose then use a live disk or usb and transfer them to another partition or flash drive, etc.

Remember to Always Back Up Important stuff.:thumbsup:. I even back up my c partition compressed in a file on another drive, thus can restore it quickly.

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping: