JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Become Jehovah's Friend - Song 57 - Preaching to All Sorts of People

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2721 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On the other hand, this one was  uploaded today...

It's numbered according to the revised songbook. The lyrics are not updated yet, but only the numbers. I'm sure we'll see a revision in time.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

You're right about this one. It's song #57 in the new songbook.

I also noticed the "prefix" on the two songs are different. Song #2 was prefixed with pksn. Song #57 has pksjj. That makes for the difference with the mnemonic codes for the two songbooks.

When you use your JW Library and go to a song in the new songbook, and if you want to play it, these videos will now show up as options. Try out the lovely new arrangement for song 57 with our children's chorus.

____
"Where your treasure is, there your heart will be also."—Matthew 6:21.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”