JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Write a Story With The Smilies!

Like so:

Today, after a good night's sleep :sleeping:, my alarm went off :crackwhip:. I was sleepy :snoring:, but I slowly got up. I brushed my teeth :toothbrush: and took a shower :sweat:. I poured myself a cup of tea :tea: and drank some :coffee:. Today was sunny :sunshine:, perfect for my day out in the field ministry :D. I grabbed my pocket Bible :bible2: and my regular Bible :bible: , put them in my bag, and left the house.

So how did the rest of your day go? What was service like? What did you do in the evening? Tell us, or write your own story, and use the smilies to make it come alive.

• 2 weeks later...

Still a bit sleepy, :snoring: I dashed out of the house and headed for the meeting for field service. :scooter:There I was assigned to work with the CO :wheelchair: He was really cool B) Most of the householders were busy, :phone: but some were really friendly :chinese:

We had a great time until we met Mr. Bring It On :bringiton: He was in feisty mood, and I was kinda scared :scared: but the CO handled it well:ok:.

• 2 weeks later...

Last night, I came back from the pub. I had a few pints of dark strong ale :drink: and I was feeling a little bit drunk :loopy: On my way home I went past a field. There I saw a dead cow, which looked like it had been attacked by evil aliens :devil: Even though it had been dead a few hours and had becoming all stiff and a little on the smelly side I decided I should take some meat. Mmmmm! Rump Steak. I thought, in my drunken madness, :loopy: that I would first tenderise the back side of the cow :dead horse: It was then, on closer inspection, I realised it was in fact a dead horse :oops: and no good for a steak. So I decided to have Chinese instead. :chinese: "But what about the dead horse?" I hear you cry. Well, I still took it away and made some money selling it to Kasım's Kebab's :raspberry:

I'll keep going with this:

Still a bit sleepy, :snoring: I dashed out of the house and headed for the meeting for field service. :scooter:There I was assigned to work with the CO :wheelchair: He was really cool B) Most of the householders were busy, :phone: but some were really friendly :chinese:

We had a great time until we met Mr. Bring It On :bringiton: He was in feisty mood, and I was kinda scared :scared: but the CO handled it well:ok:.

The CO also gave some counsel. :surrender: He recommended I keep a pocket Bible :bible2: on me for informal witnessing. I took the suggestion to heart. :heart: I also got to use my bigger service Bible :bible: with a Trinitarian. :touche::boxing::deadhorse: Well, we left him something to think about. :ok: I also met a Chinese person. :chinese:

Later I grabbed some fast food for lunch. :hammer:8-) They got my order wrong :cry: , but I managed to get it straightened out. :pinch: Then it was back to the Hall for afternoon service. :scooter:

TO BE CONTINUED

Last night, I came back from the pub. I had a few pints of dark strong ale :drink: and I was feeling a little bit drunk :loopy: On my way home I went past a field. There I saw a dead cow, which looked like it had been attacked by evil aliens :devil: Even though it had been dead a few hours and had becoming all stiff and a little on the smelly side I decided I should take some meat. Mmmmm! Rump Steak. I thought, in my drunken madness, :loopy: that I would first tenderise the back side of the cow :dead horse: It was then, on closer inspection, I realised it was in fact a dead horse :oops: and no good for a steak. So I decided to have Chinese instead. :chinese: "But what about the dead horse?" I hear you cry. Well, I still took it away and made some money selling it to Kasım's Kebab's :raspberry:

Are you serious:eek:or is this just a story?:eat:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.