JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Dedication of South Africa Branch Extensions

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2543 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

please let me know if you cannot open the photos. I am trying to compress them and I am not sure if a .webp is the correct file type or not. If OK,, I will post more. If you cannot open them, I will try to compress them further as jpeg files.

Hi Brother Gordon, when I click on the photo links they download onto my desktop computer into an application.  Is it possible please convert them to jpeg?  Thank you.

NB:  I toured the RSA branch some 20 years ago, so I'm keen to know what the renovations look like now! :)

Edited by Omo_Yeme

Good day to everybody- I have been away for some time and now bring you some photos of the dedication of the extensions to the South Africa branch in Johannesburg, that I was privileged to attend;  Please, could the admin brothers remove the last posting I started. thank you and apologies for the mixup.

001.jpeg

002.thumb.jpeg.4ee715d2feeb636032b8bea322a0da29.jpeg

003.thumb.jpeg.a703d2e43e761f4514b266b40e7bfe81.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Hi Brother Gordon, when I click on the photo links they download onto my desktop computer into an application.  Is it possible please convert them to jpeg?  Thank you.

Same here. They download but I can't open them.

I saw the other thread that you started, are these the same pictures?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5260 brothers and sisters, baptised 40 years or more. A hungry bunch to be fed. We received a lunch pack comprising chicken pieces, a bread sandwich, a tub of bean salad, a tub of fruit salad, tea bags, coffee sachet, sugar, powder creamer, a small Kit-Kat bar, tomato sauce (ketchup) adn a wonderful full table of spiritual food that included br Geoffery Jackson's talk042.thumb.jpeg.c031acf9ba6cb80f88f82c1fe37c36ac.jpeg

Tea and coffee and other refreshments available in the tents.044.thumb.jpeg.00c8f24a632f0fb222747f7626f35dd9.jpeg

045.thumb.jpeg.d5d650c93fb1f31d1bcad7135ca85a78.jpeg

046.thumb.jpeg.46b33788b3e42b442240e2320549a916.jpeg

MODS: Can the two threads be merged?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D