JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

I'm looking for a program for Addresses, we do a lot of letter writing at my congregation and the brothers have allowed me to make up the address list, it has not been updated since 2009. I'm thinking about using the White pages but I will have to write down every name and then type them out , I know it has to be a program for this. V4i Haines Criss Cross is a site I was given for this and was told to figure it out. So far its not working, not for me anyway. I want to work on this and have to ready for the weekend.

Will you need to be able to print out address labels?

In the past, I have just used "Windows address book" or the Outlook's contact list to store addresses and their are labels designed for printing them. I haven't use it in years, so I will check what else might be out there.

OK, Since you don't know what address labels are, then you probably don't need to generate them. I thought maybe you would want to be able to print out address labels to put on your letters for mailing. :)

Like I said, check out the built-in address book that most versions of Windows have and also checkout Outlook's contacts list. You can print out adderss lists with both of these programs.

If you don't like either of those, here is a site with a lot of free "address book" type programs;

Address book

I think she's looking for a program that already has all the names, phone numbers and address for certain areas, like the White Pages, on a disk.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

I think she's looking for a program that already has all the names, phone numbers and address for certain areas, like the White Pages, on a disk.

Really? I guess I missed that. LOL

Thanks for clarifying Vernalee!

You would still need to somehow list the "not at homes", right? or maybe it's and area that we can't get in to preach?

Really? I guess I missed that. LOL

Thanks for clarifying Vernalee!

You would still need to somehow list the "not at homes", right? or maybe it's and area that we can't get in to preach?

I don't know for sure but if all the names etc. were listed, I guess she could delete the ones she didn't need. I used to have something like that but I can't remember the name of it.

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.