JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

CA Notebook 2017-2018 "Don't give up in fulfillng the law of Christ!"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2428 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

View File

Here's the notebook for the 2nd CA for 2017 - 2018, "Don't give up in fulfilling the law of Christ!"

I hope you'll enjoy!

Let me know if you find any mistakes - thank you. :-)

View File
Here's the notebook for the 2nd CA for 2017 - 2018, "Don't give up in fulfilling the law of Christ!"

I hope you'll enjoy!

Let me know if you find any mistakes - thank you. :-)

I've tried several times to open the file each time it says it can't be viewed any suggestions on how to view it? Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

15 minutes ago, dejuanacausey said:

When I click on the View file it says network error get thread JW talk and it says open in browser however I view view PDF files in word.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

You should not be able to open PDF files in word (I don't think) You need a PDF viewer like Adobe reader. If you open the file in your browser, right-click on it and choose "save as" and it should give you the option to save it as a PDF on your computer.

You should not be able to open PDF files in word (I don't think) You need a PDF viewer like Adobe reader. If you open the file in your browser, right-click on it and choose "save as" and it should give you the option to save it as a PDF on your computer.
Thank you very much, I've downloaded Adobe however each time I try to open the file this is a picture of what it saysc884f447be280df6ff27ef6d1e1a016b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Click on this link:

CA Notebook

Then, when you get to the file library, click on "Download this file" then choose to save it in a location where you will be able to find it easily, like your Documents folder. Once it is in there, make sure it has a "PDF" file extension in the name of the file. Right-click on the file and choose "Open with" and choose Adobe reader from the small list of programs that you see in the popup menu. That should open the file for you, if it doesn't there is something else going on with your system.

Edited by Musky