JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Final message from Stoops

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2433 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Stoops Manufacturing Company

56c01f42-8469-4a0d-938e-4e75e20f6dea.png

1950-2017

The time has come for Stoops Manufacturing Company to shut its doors.
Thank you for 67 years of business.

We will ship out all remaining orders as soon as possible.

Our remaining inventory has been acquired by Fig Tree Marketplace. To order any of the items we used to carry please visit:

www.figtreemarketplace.com

http://www.figtreemarketplace.com/welcome-fig-tree-marketplace/  

Welcome to Fig Tree Marketplace!

Aug 19, 2017 | News | 0 comments

Fig Tree Marketplace is a modest shop run by my wife and I. We live in southwest Missouri and are active Jehovah’s Witnesses. I grew up working in a family business for over 30 years and my wife has extensive retail experience in a large corporation. Together we hope to combine our talents to provide some useful items for you to use in your ministry and daily life. It is definitely a work in progress so please stop by regularly to see what changes and additions we’ve made. To go along with that we would love to hear your suggestions about what items you would like to see offered or changes that you would like to see.

Upcoming News

We just finished designing our 2017-2018 Pocket planners for the service year. Next we will be working on items for the 2018 yeartext and other 2018 related items. As many of you have probably heard Stoops Manufacturing is going out of business. We are in the process of acquiring the little remaining inventory that is left. So if there are some items you’ve been wanting you will be able to order those until the stock is gone.

So that’s just a little about Fig Tree Marketplace and some upcoming news. Thanks and have a great day!

https://www.facebook.com/Fig-Tree-Marketplace-1260527280724447/

Edited by timpin

11 hours ago, Jimspace said:

Stoops Manufacturing Company

56c01f42-8469-4a0d-938e-4e75e20f6dea.png

1950-2017

The time has come for Stoops Manufacturing Company to shut its doors.
Thank you for 67 years of business.

We will ship out all remaining orders as soon as possible.

Our remaining inventory has been acquired by Fig Tree Marketplace. To order any of the items we used to carry please visit:

www.figtreemarketplace.com

http://www.figtreemarketplace.com/blog/   

2017-2018 Pocket Planners are Here!

by Jerad Stoops | Aug 19, 2017 | News

Even though there are many apps available to keep track of scheduling and so forth for some of us we just like to write things down. No problem. This 2017-2018 Pocket Planner works great to keep track of your service schedule and your field service activity. It is...

by Jerad Stoops | Aug 19, 2017 | News

Welcome to Fig Tree Marketplace! Fig Tree Marketplace is a modest shop run by my wife and I. We live in southwest Missouri and are active Jehovah’s Witnesses. I grew up working in a family business for over 30 years and my wife has extensive retail experience in...

Who is Jerad Stoops?   Son?  ...   if so, why change a well established name, and start from scratch? 

Edited by timpin