JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Let Your Kingdom Come in Tucson, Arizona (TV news footage)

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4546 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Thats where I went for the convention in June!My husband started attending there in 1978.

His parents had left Jehovah in 1973 when he was 12 but his mom came back 2 years ago

and this year he attended with his mom for the first time in 38 years.

I will forever have fond memories of Tucson.My beautiful,delightful mother-in-law died 3 weeks ago in October.

Wow Nancy! That was really an intense experience! Truly a beautiful and heart-warming situation. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. You don't have long 'til you will see her again. I can't wait to meet her, too!

The Bee

Wow Nancy! That was really an intense experience! Truly a beautiful and heart-warming situation. So sorry to hear of your recent loss. You don't have long 'til you will see her again. I can't wait to meet her, too!

You can see my wonderful mother-in-law in my photo album,I put pictures there

we took at the Tucson DC,June 17,18,19th this year.She's with my son.

Quel beau témoignage ! que le peuple de Jéhovah est beau et différent du monde. Félicitation pour ce partage

Thanks for your encouraging thoughts, dear friend. The "translater" I used gave this English rendition of your words - and I hope they are accurate,

"What a beautiful testimony! That the people of Jehovah [are] beautiful and different [from] the world. Congratulations for this share"

The Bee