JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Truck kills people in New York City

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2362 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

This system offers absolutely nothing, and on the top of that list would be ANY security in any way shape or form.

Thank you Jehovah for the hope not to relieve my suffering, but to provide true security to all under your Son as our King. 

Grrrrrrr ... facepalms this rotten old system.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

I started to cry during tonight's midweek meeting singing the song about Jehovah being our refuge. Thinking about the people who lived through this incident and many others like it. When I see this stuff on the news it just breaks my heart. It really affects me. This system seems so close to the end.. I hope it's not too much longer but only Jehovah knows.