JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"Everything Doesn't Have to be Optimized"

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1067 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

6 minutes ago, Hope said:

Sis, I STAY in situations where that morning worship helps! 😒😄  It is the single most listened to Morning Worship in my playlist. 

You see we figured out which talk it was some time ago, right? 😃

Good grief I see what I did here 😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Susan Cook said:

Mind if i ask how you organize your playlist?

I have subfolders on my phone to play everything and under my Samsung Music folder. They're just labeled what they are- Morning Worship, Gilead Talks, JWB Talks, Governing Body Updates, Original Songs, Kingdom Melodies Instrumental, Vocal, etc. Things are alphabetical within the folders. I add new material as it comes available. I prefer these "hard copies" over streaming from the site