JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Just for fun, some photos of my daughter...

I'm a photography nut and thought I'd share some photos of my 3 year old daughter I took this afternoon. She's such a sweetheart and makes me so happy. We have 3 older boys who we love and adore too. I've had kind of a down week but I can't look at these and not smile. I hope they make you happy too :)

6360166477_05612ece14_z.jpg

Belle by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

6360182627_d0bec8aabb_z.jpg

6360192929_7377baeef5_z.jpg

6360224059_a6b49aa91c_z.jpg

6360229085_c3e820fdd5_z.jpg

And they will indeed find their exquisite delight in the abundance of peace.

Adorable, I'm so jealous, I only had boys. Don't get me wrong, I love my boys but Grumpy and I wanted a girl so bad. We got 2 granddaughter's and 1 great granddaughter. We also have 8 grandsons. Maybe in the new system. :heart:

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.

Thanks all! My husband and I both have brown eyes so we were very surprised when we ended up having 2 blue eyed kids. They got these from my Dad. :heart:

GrumpysWife - We never thought we were going to have a daughter. She was a pleasant surprise. :)

And so I don't leave them out, here are the boys...

Max -10

5652868563_4604d80a2e_z.jpg

Re-edit by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

Noah - 9

6237928509_54a1b1ded2_z.jpg

Noah by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

James - 6, he was just diagnosed with Autism (PDD_NOS) :(

6117321307_974920df37_z.jpg

James by KatherineNaomi, on Flickr

hi kate

....great shots ...

what camera are you using?...the pictures have a professional look to them...are they straight from the camera...or have they had some filters applied (photo editor)...

I have only had a camera for the last couple of years....put I am being to really like photography and video making...

Thanks again everyone :)

hi kate

....great shots ...

what camera are you using?...the pictures have a professional look to them...are they straight from the camera...or have they had some filters applied (photo editor)...

I have only had a camera for the last couple of years....put I am being to really like photography and video making...

Sian, I use a Nikon D700 which is a professional level camera. I'm self taught and I started learning 3 1/2 years ago by reading books, learning online and lots and lots of practice. I do use Photoshop on all my photos. I shoot in RAW format (as opposed to jpeg) which is like a digital negative. Out of the camera it has had nothing done to it like sharpening, added contrast, etc. so I need to use Photoshop as my digital darkroom to "develop" the picture. :)

You're a fabulous photographer, and if you don't do it to make an income at all - you should! I've seen more than a million photos (I'm not exaggerating, I worked in a photolab) and there are very, very few photographers (even on a professional level) that can capture the shots you have. You have SUCH beautiful children too! I wish I had taken more of mine when they were younger but I am a HORRIBLE photographer! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks again!

Sharon, I don't do this for money. Between the 4 kids, homeschooling and my spiritual schedule there just isn't a lot of time to run my own business. I do take pictures for some of the friends though.

Thanks again!

Sharon, I don't do this for money. Between the 4 kids , homeschooling and my spiritual schedule there just isn't a lot of time to run my own business. I do take pictures for some of the friends though.

Oh goodness! Say no more. 4 children is a lot (duh, should have clued in with respect to how many PHOTOS were up there!) (I have 3, so I know how much juggling this requires) plus the homeschooling EEP --- also a lot of organization required. Then add in your spiritual schedule......k, forget what I said LOL, you're doing more important work than earning money! :crush:

• 2 weeks later...