JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWTalk has a dangerous page?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 3867 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

According to my Trend Micro security, that is. It labels the location map and user photo albums as dangerous and doesn't let me view. What is the reason for that? It sure doesn't seem dangerous.

It says:

"Trend Micro has confirmed that this website can transmit malicious software or has been involved in online scams or fraud."

Uhhh...what has Bob been up to? :lol1::raspberry:

Vernalee, you would get along great with my sister Bobbie (Roberta). She had 6 boys, trying to get 1 girl. She finally got a girl and another boy as part of her second marriage. Like yourself she has had a few hard knocks along the way raising her boys but they are all in the Truth now. Two are elders and really only one was a pill wanting to try all the wrong ways before finally doing it Jehovah's way. Many of your comments remind me of her, very spiritually mature.

some of us keep on praying for our children to get to know Jehovah and serve him :worship:
Isn't that the truth. All we can do is the best we can do and then the rest is up to them and their hearts so that Jehovah can draw them along. And Welcome Lisa, in case I didn't see you before.

66576=3689-wecome smiley1.gif

About JWTalk.net - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Since 2006, JWTalk has proved to be a well-moderated online community for real Jehovah's Witnesses on the web. However, our community is not an official website of Jehovah's Witnesses. It is not endorsed, sponsored, or maintained by any legal entity used by Jehovah's Witnesses. We are a pro-JW community maintained by brothers and sisters around the world. We expect all community members to be active publishers in their congregations, therefore, please do not apply for membership if you are not currently one of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

JWTalk 22.5.22 (changelog)