JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Remember the 'list view' of every convention in a country? it's back!

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2090 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It's now possible (again) to see a long list of every convention in a particular country, the only limiting factor is language (you can't see multiple languages together in the list;  you must select one language and this filters the list of conventions in the country).

To search for and generate a list (no jw.org account needed), follow these steps:

1. visit donate.jw.org

2. click "Online Donation" (with the credit card logos)

• then "My Regional Convention" tab*
  • then "Find Convention" button

3. click the link "Continue without using an account"

4. click the "Location" tab at the top.

You can now choose any country, and click "search" to see all conventions in the selected language!  (you can leave the 'city or venue' box empty when you search to see all results)

*note that if you don't see the "My Regional Convention" tab (or the entire "Online Donation" dropdown is missing) then simply change your country to US or Canada under the dropdown menu near the top which says "Select your country to see your local donation options"

Edited by Brandon

I counted 151 Countries. Out of a total of 207 named in the worldwide report.

So, some 56 lands (in theory) are missing, which interestingly include:

Benin, Cuba, Denmark, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan
Luxembourg, Norway, Paraguay, Philippines, Serbia
Sweden, Tahiti, Togo, Turkey   (all have more than 2,000 publishers)

Even Britain is missing, but we do have United Kingdom (however its debatable how united it is here 😂)

Can someone clarify?..  French Polynesia  does not show as a reporting country. So how many islands are included ?   Tahiti and?

1 John 4:1 "Beloved ones, do not believe every inspired statement, but test the inspired statements to see whether they originate with God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world."

6 hours ago, Chris7 said:

I counted 151 Countries. Out of a total of 207.... Can someone clarify?

I think that may have something to do with donation options in those countries.  They likely do not accept online, credit, nor debit donations in those lands:

image.png.3d53f74dae6612714bfd5580b6b0c7c3.png