JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

When are Regional Conventions videos/symposiums start

The title maybe off but I heard the Society (Brothers) start to think about the program 5 years in advance? For example our 2018 Be Courageous Regional Convention, when did our Brothers have time to put this magnificent/awe-inspiring/no words to describe (I loved it that much) program together? YES!! It could not be achieved without Jehovah's Holy Spirit but I'm just curious.

Thank you in advance.

The title maybe off but I heard the Society (Brothers) start to think about the program 5 years in advance? For example our 2018 Be Courageous Regional Convention, when did our Brothers have time to put this magnificent/awe-inspiring/no words to describe (I loved it that much) program together? YES!! It could not be achieved without Jehovah's Holy Spirit but I'm just curious.

Thank you in advance.

A lot of volunteers help out. Brothers and sisters at the hq and our various branches and RTOs are heavily involved, as well as local brothers and sisters. The program needs to be developed, researched, translated, rehearsed, recorded, etc. This also includes making videos, and preparing any releases. It’s a lot of work, but it is also well organised.

The brothers and sisters at our branch are involved in making the videos. They are all amateurs without Hollywood money. They might borrow props for the set, or buy clothes at 2nd hand stores, plan shooting, find actors, edit, etc. And then we get a few seconds of video at the convention.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

20 hours ago, TonyWenz said:

I'm not sure if you have seen this, but the 5 years did get a mention in the 2017 Teaching Committee Report. It has info on how the programs work.
Check it out on JW Broadcast 8d13c17a5e23fd652708447c7c426dca.jpg

Older
{still waiting for the 'Wiser'}

This is where I recalled 5 years in advance. WOW!! Thank you-  I will re-watch again.