JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER/SON

APPLICATION FOR PERMISSION TO DATE MY DAUGHTER/SON

Name_______________________ Date of Birth________________ Height_________ Weight______

Date of Baptism ____________IQ___________ GPA_______ Social Security No._______________

Driver License No.______________________

Home Address__________________________________________________________

Are your parents in the truth?_________ One or both?____________ How long have your parents been married?____________

Have you ever served at Bethel ? and if so why aren't you still there? ___________________________________________________________________________

Do you own an appropriate field service vehicle?___________Make and Model_____________________

How many Hours, Mags, and RV's have you averaged over the past year?_____

What spiritual Goals do you presently have? ___________________________________________________________________________

In 50 words or less, what does the word "LATE"mean to you?

In 50 words or less, what does "DON'T TOUCH MY DAUGHTER/SON"mean to you?

What congregation do you attend?___________________________________ How often?__________

(Please provide names and phone numbers for the following) :

Presiding Overseer______________________________

Secretary ____________________________________

Service Overseer_______________________________

Circuit Overseer________________________________

District Overseer_______________________________

Zone Overseer _________________________________

When would be the best time to interview your parents? _______________________________________

When would be the best time to interview your Presiding Overseer? _______________________________

Have you pre-planned your funeral? __________Funeral Director's name and address ________________________________________________________________________

Answer the following questions honestly. All answers will be kept strictly confidential

A. Name the 12 apostles__________________________________________________________

B. From memory, can you name the books of the Bible forward and backward? If not, why?________________________

C. If you were beaten and every bone broken in your body (becauseyou tried to kiss my daughter/son ) do you feel you would be entitled to a resurrection? _____________________________________________________

D. A woman's place is in the __________________________________________________________

E. What do you want to be IF you grow up?_______________________________________________

I SWEAR THAT ALL INFORMATION SUPPLIED ABOVE IS TRUE AND CORRECT TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE UNDER PENALTY OF DEATH, DISMEMBERMENT, IMPAILMENT, ELECTROCUTION, CHINESE WATER TORTURE, RED HOT POKERS AND ANY OTHER MEANS DEEMED NECESSARY.

Signature (This means your name)

Thank you for your interest in my daughter/son. Please allow two to four years for processing. You will be notified in writing if your application is approved. In the meantime, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO CALL OR WRITE MY DAUGHTER/SON, due to risk of personal injury. Of course, should you become an elder in the congregation in the meantime, and then we would consider your application sooner.

NOTE: This application will be incomplete and rejected unless accompanied by a complete financial statement, job history, lineage, current medical report from your doctor.

there's a very spiritual older korean couple in nearby congregation. his daughter became very attracted to a brother when they were in their teens, but lived far apart. they never had interest in any others. when she was in her TWENTIES, they wanted to get married. her father said, "not until he is an elder"! she respected her father's wishes even though it took over 5 more yrs!! the daughter and her husband are now pioneers in China! Even our CO did a double take when i told him what the father said. :D

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahhah

Yes.......I needed it with YOU , too, didnt I Gina?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

nobody was gonna be good enough for my dad unless he was a CO...so when terry proposed (only been in truth a yr), we went to tell my dad we were engaged...all he could do was stand there blinkin like a toad in a hailstorm....hahaha....but i will say my dad LOVES my husband now.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahhah

Yes.......I needed it with YOU , too, didnt I Gina?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

I wish you would've used it.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 years later...
6 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

An old thread but still worth a good belly laugh! :lol:

I remembered this thread,  it struck me as funny then and now..

Thanks for bringing it back. ..

I was out of the Truth when my 2 older daughters were in the dating game, I  know for a fact that there were some young men that were fairly terrified of me...

I'm sure it was coincidental but it always seemed that a knife,  a large knife, needed sharpening just as their dates would arrive to pick them up.  

Knife sharpening is a complex task, it requires so much attention to detail that I  would sometimes get into a trance like state and talk to myself quietly,  keeping verbal track of my progress..I made an effort to control my muttering,  I had a tendency to drool on occasion because of the scars on my lips and it made the knives slippery.  I  dropped a couple of them when they slipped,  it was interesting how most times they would stick point first into the floor, right next to the couch..

I don't recall too many of them that would interrupt me, they were very respectful of my space and would give me plenty of elbow room, sometimes to the point of not even remaining in the same room. .. 

It was also interesting to see these young mens reactions when I tried to get to know them a little bit better,  trying to find common ground and showing them my favorite hobby, long range precision rifle shooting. .some of them actually had trembling hands when I would show them targets I had shot. I'm sure it was just in appreciation of the skill involved in hitting something, oh, approximately human head sized, like a cantelope melon, from a great distance. ..

I'm glad I don't have to worry about that anymore. ..

:lol1:

Edited by tekmantwo