JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community
We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1825 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 3/28/2019 at 1:52 AM, BenJepthah said:

So far hgb has remained in the 6’s , normal is 12-14. Their have been no cases of Jehovah’s people having died from blood loss where their hgb was greater than 5 .  Some known to me have recovered from hgb in the 2’s without transfusion.

grinding raw papaya leaves and eating or drinking it will instantly shoot up hgb levels. research it and help the brother if you can. my relative's hgb went down to 3. the papaya leaves were given and in 2 days it shot up to 16!

paradise.eternity.glory

48 minutes ago, stargazer said:

grinding raw papaya leaves and eating or drinking it will instantly shoot up hgb levels. research it and help the brother if you can. my relative's hgb went down to 3. the papaya leaves were given and in 2 days it shot up to 16!

An interesting idea. I’ll examine that. Although, I have no idea where I would get Papaya leaves in this area. 

Second round ( 1st round of Chemo specific to the gene markers) Decetibine completes yesterday. Today our Brother is feeling weak but was still alert enough this afternoon to give an update via text message , Platelets at 11, Hgb at 4.3 ( he has told the Doctors he will kick the high 3’s just to impress them)! Further he jokes : God bless Lance Armstrong and all the dopers who abused Epo and lived!  

Ona related note I have herd anecdotal evidence of at least one brother who fully recovered from a HGB as low as 1.8! 

Hard night for our Brother last night. Hgb this week is at 3.1. But only needs 02 2l to stay in the high 90’s to 100.  So he’s in recovery mode. ( friends this demonstrates very well that in many cases of acute blood loss , with the proper fluid support low hgb is nothing to fear). 

It has come up among those who know our Brother ( mostly indirectly), the subject “ should we expect a miracle “.  There is an answer.

Yes. We may rightly expect a Miracle. Whatmiracle? The Resurrection, it is both promised and secured for those who are dedicated to Jehovah’s service. 

Should we expect any other miracles. No. We are promised nothing else. 

May we see a miracle? Possibly we may see in the courage of such a faithful one and their supportive faithful family another miracle “ The power beyond what is normal”. Many have been astounded that our Brother has exhibited uncommon resilience. Great peace. And a deep devotion to Jehovah throughout his coarse. They have seen his testimony to Jehovah’s supportive power both in word and deeds. And they have experienced the gratitude of his family. Right up to the end of his life . Until the Resurrection.