Though the problem is always ripe. 
 I can't make it go in a swipe....

So I will pray to jehovah
 till he completely... wipes. 

And so my request to all is... 

Pray to jehovah any time
Pray to jehovah many  times. 

• 5 months later...

We all have trials that we face at times Brother Dilip, remember what Paul said:

17  For the flesh is against the spirit in its desire, and the spirit against the flesh; these are opposed to each other, so that you do not do the very things you want to do. 18  Furthermore, if you are being led by spirit, you are not under law. 19  Now the works of the flesh are plainly seen, and they are sexual immorality,uncleanness, brazen conduct,20  idolatry, spiritism,hostility, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, dissensions, divisions, sects, 21  envy, drunkenness, wild parties,and things like these. I am forewarning you about these things, the same way I already warned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit God’s Kingdom. 22  On the other hand, the fruitage of the spirit is love, joy, peace, patience,kindness, goodness, faith, 23  mildness, self-control. Against such things there is no law. 24  Moreover, those who belong to Christ Jesus have nailed to the stake the flesh together with its passions and desires. 25  If we are living by spirit, let us also go on walking orderly by spirit. 26  Let us not become egotistical, stirring up competition with one another, envying one another.

Your final conclusions are positive and in harmony with his spirit and sound for anyone caught up in trials.

Enjoyed the read.

Brother Merv