JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

“I Can’t Believe They Joined That Strange Religion!”

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1758 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I can’t believe that they joined that cult! It’s a cult—pure and simple. It teaches them hate. The sooner it goes down, the better.

8E32EEC2-6478-4A56-A14F-8DD5AAD9C754

But he said to her: “First let the children be satisfied, for it is not right to take the bread of the children and throw it to the little dogs.” (Mark 7:27)

It is right. The snotty kids do nothing but eat. They can spare a little more chow than they do.

But she replied to him: “Yes, sir, and yet even the little dogs underneath the table eat of the crumbs of the little children.””(Mark 7:28)

They hardly even leave the crumbs, the brats!

What the true proverb says has happened to them: “The dog has returned to its own vomit,” (2 Peter 2:22)

Look, do I rub it in when I see you picking your nose?

Look out for the dogs; look out for those who cause injury; look out for those who mutilate the flesh.”(Philippians 3:2) 

Yeah, well, not lately I haven’t. I was cranky that day. Give it a rest, will you?

Outside are the dogs and those who practice spiritism and those who are sexually immoral and the murderers and the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices lying.’”(Revelation 22:15)

So let me in already. You think it’s fun out here with these lowlifes? On the couch is where I belong!

60C6D8B7-A239-4B78-A9FF-94F1BCB7A156

Author of two ebooks and print, one on the opposition to the kingdom work in Russia, and one on the opposition in Western lands. Search: Tom Harley on Kindle and other ebook retailers.