JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Original song video subtitiles

I hope someone can help me.  I always download the new videos of the original songs with subtitles for those who don’t have internet.  This last song, I downloaded has no subtitles.  I clicked the tab to show subtitles but when I play it from the flash drive, there are no subtitles.  Never had this problem before.  I have all 50 some videos and they all show the subtitles.  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  

Reminder of the thread

Short :

Go to tv.jw.org

Select the video, but do not start it.

Press F12

Press Network Analysys

Press All or XHR

Start the video

after a few seconds a vtt-file appears

(now you can stop the video)

rigtclick on the .vtt

open in a new Tab

Download the file

Thats all.

• 4 weeks later...

I guess I wasn't clear on my problem.  I want to download video song with subtitles.  When I watch them on both Jw.org and. Broadcast. It shows the subtitles, but when I download to my pc. they aren't there.  I have the subtitles box checked on both.  I understand what you all said about finding the lyric, but I want to download with the lyrics being displayed. Hope that makes my problem clearer.

I guess I wasn't clear on my problem.  I want to download video song with subtitles.  When I watch them on both Jw.org and. Broadcast. It shows the subtitles, but when I download to my pc. they aren't there.  I have the subtitles box checked on both.  I understand what you all said about finding the lyric, but I want to download with the lyrics being displayed. Hope that makes my problem clearer.

Try this link: https://apps.jw.org/GETPUBMEDIALINKS?output=html&pub=osg&fileformat=MP4%2CAAC&alllangs=0&langwritten=E&txtCMSLang=E

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/24/2019 at 3:04 AM, momma said:

How did you get the subtitles to download?  

I packed the videos with subtitles in my (music) box.
Songs 12 to 17 are still missing.

https://app.box.com/s/yh60i57oefua152guz98gfc6n6pj1oam

Folder :Sing-along Songs  Besondere Lieder englisch mit Text

12 hours ago, The German said:

I packed the videos with subtitles in my (music) box.
Songs 12 to 17 are still missing.

https://app.box.com/s/yh60i57oefua152guz98gfc6n6pj1oam

Folder :Sing-along Songs  Besondere Lieder englisch mit Text

All 55 Videos complete with hardcoded subtitles.

Edited by The German