JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Thank you Warren Buffett

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1669 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

On 10/5/2019 at 6:06 AM, Barbara Anne said:

Aren't we fortunate ?  We have the best, utterly perfect bosses in the whole universe and every single day is a bonus day. We have no need to worry about unemployment, if the company is going to merge or go into liquidation. 

Just recently I served as an Attendant. My duty area was a landscaped pond area on the grounds of one of our Assembly Halls. My purpose was to maintain a safe , pleasant experience for all present as they enjoyed the area during the noon break. Mostly this envolved keeping children safe while allowing them to be children and offering to take pictures of groups, couples, and families. This while looking for any hazards that could ruin the beauty experience. 

As the crowd cleared I made one more tour around the area looking for anything that needed repair or that was left behind. A visitor ( the spouse of a Sister would be my guess) approaches me and asked if I was guarding the area. I explained my role as above. He then asked how much I was payed. At first I said “ Nothing “ but then corrected Myself stating “ One more day in Paradise “ . Then instantly as Inlooked around at the beautiful pond setting and thought of the throng of happy people I had met and the general joy I was experiencing in assisting them. All of which was accompanied by The loving provision of scriptural teachings . I realized that the “ one more day in paradise “ with which I was being compensated was right then.          

Just recently I served as an Attendant. My duty area was a landscaped pond area on the grounds of one of our Assembly Halls. My purpose was to maintain a safe , pleasant experience for all present as they enjoyed the area during the noon break. Mostly this envolved keeping children safe while allowing them to be children and offering to take pictures of groups, couples, and families. This while looking for any hazards that could ruin the beauty experience. 
    As the crowd cleared I made one more tour around the area looking for anything that needed repair or that was left behind. A visitor ( the spouse of a Sister would be my guess) approaches me and asked if I was guarding the area. I explained my role as above. He then asked how much I was payed. At first I said “ Nothing “ but then corrected Myself stating “ One more day in Paradise “ . Then instantly as Inlooked around at the beautiful pond setting and thought of the throng of happy people I had met and the general joy I was experiencing in assisting them. All of which was accompanied by The loving provision of scriptural teachings . I realized that the “ one more day in paradise “ with which I was being compensated was right then.          
Thank you it's exactly that

Sent from my MI 8 Lite using Tapatalk