JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Original songs with alternate melodies - Do you have any?

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1588 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

I’m looking for some assistance from our group here - to find alternate versions of our songs

We are having a gathering for a group of younger ones - think teens

Theme - evening gathering.........similar to what happened during International convention week in Miami

we plan on having some Food - Singing - Dancing and Dramas

the dramas will be both modern day and biblical

some of the singers attending where in the evening gathering this year and will repeat a performance

some of the dances will show the mix of cultures in our area

we heard many of our kingdom songs with a different melody?beat? During the evening gathering

ie they were our regular songs performed as a salsa - or a merengue or to a Caribbean beat

So here is my question

does anyone have either our kingdom melodies or Originals songs to other beats

looking for Spanish Type (Salsa/merengue/bachata), Charleston type, hip-hop type or Calyso or Caribbean type?

or point me to a website - YouTube video - etc where I can obtain for the kids to use

thanks in advance

Will you have access to the internet at this event? Or do you need to download the files?

If you have internet, you can create a playlist using YouTube.

YouTube would be the place where you can find the most variety.

My kids like singing karaoke versions of the songs.

I bought this device to mix the sound/video from YouTube, and you can hook up microphones to sing along.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352711494981

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

11 hours ago, Jarred said:

Will you have access to the internet at this event? Or do you need to download the files?

If you have internet, you can create a playlist using YouTube.

YouTube would be the place where you can find the most variety.

My kids like singing karaoke versions of the songs.

I bought this device to mix the sound/video from YouTube, and you can hook up microphones to sing along.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F352711494981

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Thanx Jarred 

Yes we probably will have internet .... but I plan to have things pre--recorded

if I could find them on you tube I would download it ahead of time

i did find  ig Band and Jazz versions and Panflute and strummed guitar(acoustic) and Electric guitar....but not those other beats

7 hours ago, Thesauron said:

Are you talking about Original or Kingdom songs with different arrangements?

either one

some asked for originals to perform.....

but most from the evening gathering we heard were Kingdom Melodies

anything at this point Johan

either one
some asked for originals to perform.....
but most from the evening gathering we heard were Kingdom Melodies

anything at this point Johan

I am sure nothing has been published, as that probably wouldn’t be legal, but I’m sure a local band could put something together.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

Enter this in youtube search

Kingdom Song #145 - Calypso Style

Kingdom song 124 - Greek Edition

I can't get the tap dance from above out of my cache

Edited by Old

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.