JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

America Facing Economic 9/11

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 4431 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

It is always interesting to read these and then go and read - 1 Thess 5:1-5

Now as for the times and the seasons, brothers, YOU need nothing to be written to YOU. 2 For YOU yourselves know quite well that Jehovah’s day is coming exactly as a thief in the night. 3 Whenever it is that they are saying: “Peace and security!” then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them just as the pang of distress upon a pregnant woman; and they will by no means escape. 4 But YOU, brothers, YOU are not in darkness, so that that day should overtake YOU as it would thieves, 5 for YOU are all sons of light and sons of day. We belong neither to night nor to darkness.

2012 is shaping up to be an interesting year.

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....

I was reading the comment section in the USA Article and someone posted this:

The Bible says that the nations will issue a significant declaration of "peace and security." (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3) They may think that they are on the cusp of solving major problems. However, the events that follow this statement will be anything but peaceful. Next, various goverments will decide to move against the world's religious organizations. (Rev. 17:3, 15-18) The symbolic beast will unwittingly do God's bidding by destroying religions that falsely claim to represent God.

I was reading the comment section in the USA Article and someone posted this:

The Bible says that the nations will issue a significant declaration of "peace and security." (1 Thessalonians 5:1-3) They may think that they are on the cusp of solving major problems. However, the events that follow this statement will be anything but peaceful. Next, various goverments will decide to move against the world's religious organizations. (Rev. 17:3, 15-18) The symbolic beast will unwittingly do God's bidding by destroying religions that falsely claim to represent God.

hmm....wonder if they counted time for that?

Nancy...nice ...very nice that was a nice laugh I got there from you:lol1: Here in Georgia guns and weapons are the norm and one county's residents are REQUIRED to have a weapon. Don't know what those Brothers did about that.

I love how you tied in that Scripture Jerry. Very nice!

"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be pleasing to you, O Jehovah, my Rock and my Redeemer."

There seems to be lots of money stored in gold etc at the moment.... however I listened to a radio program last week and on it they were saying that here in Ireland they have been printing money and don't have the gold stocks to back up the money ??

Basically Goldman Sachs owns a lot of Ireland !!!

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.