JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The lock down puzzle

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1268 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

Why not play a Bible quiz during this lock down

I will start with one

You have to name the scripture where Jehovah god utters a prophecy and the fulfilment of the same.

The prophecy should have been

(1)fulfilled in a single day

(2)Fulfilled in one year

(3)Fulfilled in decades

(4)Fulfilled in a millennium

Sent from my Infinix X604B using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, dilip kumar said:

I posted the answers after 24 hours . 

We did not know it had a timeframe.

Otherwise I loved it. I love puzzles and quizzes.

It is not important where we serve nor in what capacity but, rather, whom we serve. MARKUS HARTLIEF

No, there was no timeframe. But after 24 hours not even a single reply, so I thought no body is interested.... Ok I will post the next one.

All the first fruits and the firstlings belonged to Jehovah.

What did Jehovah ask the Israelites to do the with the first born unclean animals.?

Were they allowed to sacrifice

Or

Were they allowed to keep themselves..?

• 2 weeks later...
No, there was no timeframe. But after 24 hours not even a single reply, so I thought no body is interested.... Ok I will post the next one.

All the first fruits and the firstlings belonged to Jehovah.

What did Jehovah ask the Israelites to do the with the first born unclean animals.?

Were they allowed to sacrifice

Or

Were they allowed to keep themselves..?

Ok looked up donkey in the insight book it showed the heading camel. So this may be a tricky question. So the first born unclean animals wouldn’t be offered to Jehovah so I say it must of been used by people somehow pondering the thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forgive freely as Jehovah Freely forgives us :)

• 5 months later...

According to the Law, the ass was an unclean animal. Hence, since all the firstborn belonged to Jehovah and the firstborn of an ass could not be sacrificed, it either had to be redeemed by substituting a sheep in its place or its neck was to be broken.​—Ex 13:13; 34:20.

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk