JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Video from Broadcasting about Matthew 5:23, 24

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1437 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

While preparing for WT study this week I remembered that some time ago there was a video based on Matthew 5:23, 24. There two sisters were shown while one after the conflict wanted to volunteer in some type of construction work if I recall correctly. And before she started to work she remembered that verse and went to make peace with other sister.

Who can help to find this video? Thanks!

8 hours ago, Thesauron said:

A simple search for “Matthew 5:23” in the jw.org search field might yield some results for you. It is a really useful feature to find videos...

I tried it but the search acted strangely and showed tons of videos... So I thought it would be more convenient to write here :D

Thank you very much! This is that video.

I tried it but the search acted strangely and showed tons of videos... So I thought it would be more convenient to write here 
Thank you very much! This is that video.

It showed as the very first video.

🎵“I have listened to Jesus in these troublesome days,

He lights up my path.

As I hear and obey.”

1 hour ago, Thesauron said:

It showed as the very first video.

I understood why I couldn't find it because I searched for that video in Lithuanian but it's not in jw.org anymore (I clearly remember it was). But nevermind, English search works perfectly.

Edited by Intercore