JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Kid's Bag ideas

Hey brosters, I want to make some bags for some of the young ones. Something with a few items so they feel loved, but something that they can enjoy and be entertained with. Looking for ideas? I thought about some snacks, maybe a card game or something.

How old we talking?
If the kids are 12 and under, if your town has a Dollar Tree, you can find the most amazing stuff for kids there. I'm talking color coded bags of legos, dolls, puzzles, coloring books, art stuff, craft kits, trucks. It helps if you know what the kids are into. There always seems to be that kid that's into drawing, or crafting, or legos or dinosaurs. Whatever they're into, I'm telling you, you can find it at the dollar tree.
And no, this isn't sponsored or anything, although I did used to work there, so that's how I know.

2 hours ago, Katty said:

There always seems to be that kid that's into drawing, or crafting, or legos

This is a good one. Yesterday a few of the kids were playing together outside after convention watching, but after one child got accidentally hurt, the 4 of them came inside and went on their devices. Then the oldest 12 year-old boy said "I wish I could draw something." The others are all chimed in the same.  So I gave them my notebook, and my daughter had her little box of crayons and they all got busy being creative little artists.🤩

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11

8 hours ago, bigvince said:

I thought about some snacks

Little packages of Haribo's are good. Also kids generally love lollipops. Little packages of chocolate. Or whatever the kids stock up in their pockets nowadays. The kids have favourites here in Germany.

- Read the Bible daily 

The chariot is moving ❤️‍🔥

Ps.86:11