JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Continuing Discontent In Oregon

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 1455 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The level of violence shouldn't surprise me but it does. There is no control anywhere. Glad I don't live in any of the bigger cities.

Oregon governor says US agents will start leaving Portland
https://news.yahoo.com/mayors-want-us-agents-blocked-042456576.html

But the city is not secured or safe, Trump says they're not to leave, what's going to happen? More chaos most likely.

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

On 7/29/2020 at 12:20 PM, bagwell1987 said:

The level of violence shouldn't surprise me but it does. There is no control anywhere. Glad I don't live in any of the bigger cities.

Oregon governor says US agents will start leaving Portland
https://news.yahoo.com/mayors-want-us-agents-blocked-042456576.html

But the city is not secured or safe, Trump says they're not to leave, what's going to happen? More chaos most likely.

The agreement is that the Governor will use state police to protect the federal courthouse. Only then will the federal marshals etc..leave.
Governors and mayors have a 2 month record of allowing/condoning rioting, destroying  property, and assaulting people.  
It shows that many politicians are most concerned about appeasing the mob. Why? Because they are mostly members of their own political party. If they were mostly from anther political party, they would have been cleared out of there in a flash. :lol:
I think we may be seeing the rise or evolution of a political party here in the USA that is more anti-religion than I’ve ever seen.  Hmmm...that seems to fit nicely with Bible prophecies, especially the one about the destruction of false religion.  :)

I only hope we are seeing the beginning of the end. 

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.

19 hours ago, Pjdriver said:

we may be seeing the rise or evolution of a political party here in the USA that is more anti-religion than I’ve ever seen.

Tim Tebow, known for his being  open about his religious beliefs, posted a bible message on Twitter. It was nothing offensive by any stretch of the imagination. They marked it as “sensitive”.....when they were called out on it, they back tracked. 

One of many examples of a growing anti religious sentiment here in the USA.  

"If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem." (tu)  

All spelling and grammatical errors are for your enjoyment and entertainment only and are copyright Burt, aka Pjdriver.