JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Looking for a clip.

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 984 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

There was a part in one of our videos where they were talking about the construction work. One of the large projects. Maybe the UK Branch.

There was a scene where one of the brothers being interviewed was talking about a site inspector who was not a Witness. he said "When you told us what you planned to spend, and how long you planned to work, we all burst out laughing as soon as you left the room."

Can anyone help me find that, or at least remember which video it was?

That wasn't it, I'm afraid. but that was the project they were talking about. It was one of those 'talk show' format segments, where they have a live audience and three or four people being interviewed. Can't remember if it was an Annual Meeting or a Monthly broadcast.

That was a good clip though. In fact, I'd like to widen the search: I'm now looking for experiences of worldly people interacting with our construction sites.

On 9/1/2021 at 6:34 PM, Thomas Walker said:

That wasn't it, I'm afraid. but that was the project they were talking about. It was one of those 'talk show' format segments, where they have a live audience and three or four people being interviewed. Can't remember if it was an Annual Meeting or a Monthly broadcast.

That was a good clip though. In fact, I'd like to widen the search: I'm now looking for experiences of worldly people interacting with our construction sites.

1) no live audiences for group interviews at Annual Meetings recently,  but the 3 or 4 Walkill committee brothers were interviewed a few AM's ago.. maybe try there 

2) was there a video called 'Working With Jehovahs Witnesses " ??

Edited by Susan Cook