JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

"9/11 Alternative story" A book by Mark Harris

lord21

Hello dear Brothers and Sisters.

I recently finished writing my new book "9/11 Alternative story"

Why did I decide to write this book?
I have been thinking for a long time: What would the world be like if there were no 9/11 terrorist attacks?
So I decided to write my own version of the alternative story 9/11.

What is my book about?
In the future, in 2028, Justin and his son Jared will create a device for time travel. He then sends his friend Jake into the past (May 1, 2001) so that Jake can change the past. Will Jake be able to change the past?

But it's not just a story of 9/11. My book covers various areas of life: congregation meeting and ministry, Christian love, friendship and loneliness, moving to another city.

If you are interested in knowing more about this book, you can ask me a question.

Justin was already in the United States in 2001. He can't go because it creates a paradox in time.

Spoiler

One paradox in time is already in my book.

Jared was not born into an alternate 9/11 story (after Jake changed those events).

This means that he and his father could not create a device for time travel.

Not all names in my book begin with the letter "J".
There are such names: Mark, Michael, Thomas, Louise, Alison, David, Elizabeth, George.

Events that took place before the beginning of the book:

In September 2021, a year and a half after the death of his wife, Melissa, Justin moved to Los Angeles to help his elderly parents.

After some time he buys his own house. In Los Angeles, he meets Jessica, his first girlfriend, whom he dated in 2001 (when they were not Jehovah's Witnesses). In 2028, Justin and Jessica are already Jehovah's Witnesses (In my book, I did not write about the year in which Justin and Jessica accepted the truth).

It was seven years after he moved to Los Angeles, but he never married Jessica. Sometimes Justin feels lonely. So he wanted to change his past. Because it all started on September 11, 2001.

His son Jared in 2028 received a doctorate in quantum physics. Together with his father, Jared create a device for time travel. Justin friend's Jake  arrives from Ukraine in the United States on July 11, 2028. Justin decides to send his friend Jake into the past.

What happens next? You will learn about this in my book:
 "9/11 Alternative story" / "September 11 Alternative story"

• 2 months later...

My book is currently available only in Ukrainian. Now I have a goal to translate it into English. Translating my book into English will allow English-speaking readers to read it. I am looking for those who know Ukrainian and English well. If you are interested and want to help me translate my book, write me a personal message.