JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Tuesday, September 21 I have found David . . . a man agreeable to my heart.​—Acts 13:22.

Tuesday, September 21

I have found David . . . a man agreeable to my heart.—Acts 13:22.

How did David come to be so close to Jehovah? David learned about Jehovah from creation. When David was young, he spent many hours outdoors, caring for his father’s sheep. Perhaps it was then that he began to meditate on the things Jehovah had made. For example, as David gazed up at night, not only would he have seen a canopy of stars but he would also have discerned the qualities of the One who made them. (Ps. 19:1, 2) When David reflected on the way humans were made, he saw Jehovah’s wonderful wisdom at work. (Ps. 139:14) As David tried to comprehend Jehovah’s works, he felt humbled. (Ps. 139:6) What is the lesson for us? In your daily life, meditate on what the creation around you—the plants, animals, and people—teaches you about Jehovah. Then each new day will be full of lessons about your loving Father. (Rom. 1:20) And each day you will see your love for him grow more intense. w19.12 19-20 ¶15-17

You can't walk with God while holding hands with the Devil.

Jehovah did not just create life. He put wise instruction and meaning into everything he created, Just like regarding the ant, he says observe them and become wise. Jehovah invites us to become wise by observing all his creations.

The one showing favor to the lowly is lending to Jehovah