JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Microsoft is now integrating SkyDrive to Mac and Windows

They were but I love this one than GDrive.

TOS of Google is evil.

Sounds similar to Google Drive.

Modesty is not something we can simply define in a way that suits us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Say what you mean. Mean what you say. But don't say it mean.

:laugh:

They were but I love this one than GDrive.

TOS of Google is evil.

LOL!

I worship at the altar of Google :P

:lol1: This sounds like one of those things that gets you in trouble with the Net Witnesses.

Hi Just a question please. Every time I use Microsoft it freezes my computer. and my computer is fairly new still. Is this suppose

to happen? can someone please enlighten me. Thanks Gabe

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

Since it is new, I personally recommend that you go back to your dealer since it is under warranty and explain to them in details on how it happens.

Wait, what did you do prior to that freeze thing?

How many applications are open?

Since it is new, I personally recommend that you go back to your dealer since it is under warranty and explain to them in details on how it happens.

It will be almost a yr since i have the computer. when I go to use Microsoft Internet explorer It has Icons like smileys and dress up the smileys

the program freezes. i go to escape from the program. I noticed this happened to on my Laptop when it was working. It is now out of action.

if I go to play the radio on the Microsoft program it freezes so I was wondering if there is a problem with the whole program/

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

First of all DO NOT EVER USE Internet Explorer for your web browsing. You can use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (technically they are the same) but Chrome is made by google out of Firefox.

Second, never install any free smiley. it only tracks your browsing history which leads to more personalized ads. (Worst case senario that happens to someone: Somebody uses the family computer and search "antibacterial drug" because he saw it in the news. Then a high school student who is part of the family, search for some science homework with the search term related to STI/STD. Now since those toolbars are collecting your ads based on your search term, you will be bombarded with ads related to that search you didn't even made. The more toolbars you have, the more you are likely you see some unwanted ads based on your key search string, then one day a brother uses your computer and he saw the ads you have.)

Anyway, Can you still use anything like watchtower library or playing solitaire without freezing your computer?

First of all DO NOT EVER USE Internet Explorer for your web browsing. You can use Chrome or Mozilla Firefox (technically they are the same) but Chrome is made by google out of Firefox.

Second, never install any free smiley. it only tracks your browsing history which leads to more personalized ads. (Worst case senario that happens to someone: Somebody uses the family computer and search "antibacterial drug" because he saw it in the news. Then a high school student who is part of the family, search for some science homework with the search term related to STI/STD. Now since those toolbars are collecting your search queries based on the inputs, you will be bombarded with ads related to that search you didn't even made. The more toolbars you have, the more you are likely you see some unwanted ads based on your key search string, then one day a brother uses your computer and he saw the ads you have.)

Anyway, Can you still use anything like watchtower library or playing solitaire without freezing your computer?

EDIT: I think im drunk. Hahahaha. Too much wine. Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks Bro TOO mUch WiNe NoT EnOuGh FoR Me :loopy: So What kinda wine do you care to share. I will take a cabsav. thanks

Yeah thanks for that Info i wondered about the bugs and the viriuses you can get using the computer. I hate it when it Jams.

I like a program Bear share for music but It also Jams the Computer. Is there a legally free downloading program that you get one for

music and movies. Dad had found a great site. TIl The FBI had seized it because someone had been dealing with Narcotics and sponsoring

all sorts of illegal behavior.

It will be almost a yr since i have the computer. when I go to use Microsoft Internet explorer It has Icons like smileys and dress up the smileys

the program freezes. i go to escape from the program. I noticed this happened to on my Laptop when it was working. It is now out of action.

if I go to play the radio on the Microsoft program it freezes so I was wondering if there is a problem with the whole program/

I think you maybe should get a good antivirus. Don't download toolbars or smiley collections off the internet.