JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

share Zoom on room monitor

Good morning dear brothers, like many of you, we must equip the kingdom hall facility for hybrid meetings. I have a problem that I cannot solve: on only 1 laptop I have zoom and JW, I have to zoom the multimedia contents of jw both in the living room and at home. According to the instructions form s.261, it is transmitted on the monitors in the kingdom hall, only those who have a part from home, and the multimedia contents. My problem is configuring windows 10 with extended monitors and zoom, when I share at home I see well and in the NO room, I see the windows of the participants and I don't jump out. do you have any idea for configuring the monitors and zoom? thanks in advance, a hug Alessandro

There are some settings you need to set. I use OnlyM by Anthony Corbett to share media on the KH Screen.

So point 1 is set the laptop Windows to extend the screen so the screen on the laptop is a seperate view to the KH screen which shows only the Media. 

With zoom running, use the 'share screen'. You will be presented with a number of options within Zoom on which screen to share. Click on and 'select' the screen to share. (The 2nd screen which is the same you show to the KH). There ate also 2 tick-boxes bottom left to tick as well.

• 2 weeks later...