JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Anyone have an Excel Template for tracking Field Service Reports ? Or any helpful "Theocratic Life Hacks" ?

I know there are various apps out there to keep track of our ministry, but I prefer to do this on the computer. At the moment I use a text file and have to manually add up everything.

Would anyone have a simple, straightforward Excel Template or some such thing that they use for this?  Also, I'd love to hear if you have any "theocratic life hacks" that help you stay organized?

Here's one of mine:  I use a program called Stardock Fences to create a "Folder Portal" on my Desktop called "JW".  In this folder I keep any snippets of information, like study notes, talk notes, field service letters, topics for meditation, Zoom shortcuts for field service groups, dates of upcoming theocratic events, etc. etc.

The program costs just a few dollars and I find it really handy to be able to keep all theocratic things together in their own separate place!

Edited by Suspended in Time

- If in your travels you chance upon an angry little garden, Run!!!

1 hour ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

JWS App does all that and more. 

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jwscheduler.jws

Win PC and Android

Looks good, but I was hoping for something really simple, like maybe a spreadsheet or a native windows program.

TsWin
I did use this many years (decades actually). Simple way to collate and compile reports.
They had a TMS scheduler, Talk scheduler and publisher report collector.
The end of month totals was a good thing. It could list missing reports by individual or group.
Monthly and yearly totals.
It was very easy to learn and use.
It would even print on to the cards for you - if your printer can handle the thick cards...

While I found the Web page for it, I did not check if it works on Win 10/11...

https://www.tswintm.com

Old (Downunder) Tone

42 minutes ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

TsWin
I did use this many years (decades actually). Simple way to collate and compile reports....

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

I still have the program since it came out over 20 years ago. It works fine on my Windows 11 PC. What I liked about it is it is very small but loaded with features. Before it was copacetic to keep any organizational materials on a hard drive I kept it on a floppy, the progam and all the records worked from the floppy.

No longer being SEC I have no further use for it. I was surprised that I stll have it.

https://www.tswintm.com/d2loaden.htm 

I am not sying I am Superman, I am only saying that nobody has ever seen Superman  and me in a room together.

2 hours ago, 👇 ꓤꓱꓷꓠꓵ🎵Tone said:

TsWin
I did use this many years (decades actually). Simple way to collate and compile reports.
They had a TMS scheduler, Talk scheduler and publisher report collector.
The end of month totals was a good thing. It could list missing reports by individual or group.
Monthly and yearly totals.
It was very easy to learn and use.
It would even print on to the cards for you - if your printer can handle the thick cards...

emoji3073.pngOld (Downunder) Tone emoji854.png

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks.