JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Small Bible Reading Schedule

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 507 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

A relative of mine was given a small Bible Reading schedule by her COs wife, i tried to make copies but I can't print it right. 

Does anyone have a download that can be printed? 

It looks like the schedule in our new book.

Edited by Kitty

14 hours ago, Kitty said:

A relative of mine was given a small Bible Reading schedule by her COs wife, i tried to make copies but I can't print it right. 

Does anyone have a download that can be printed? 

It looks like the schedule in our new book.

The schedule in the new book is relatively compact to fit on one page.  How are you planning on reading it?  Will it be like a photo on your phone that you can enlarge when you want to see part of it?  Are you planning on printing it on a sheet of paper?  How big will it be?