JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

JWL - Not showing meeting article

I am not sure whether this had been covered, but at times, when we click the "Meetings" tab in the JWL on a Windows machine, at times the page for the Watchtower Study article or the L&M Workbook for the week does not show up.

For example:

image.thumb.png.7ed7061728da00a086b17c71d1555513.png

However, it you click back on the "Home" tab and then go back the the "Meeting" tab, it corrects itself.

Or at times the article shows up, but you cannot open the article itself, but you can select the other meeting and open that, but when you go to the meeting page where you had the issue, you still cannot access unless you go back to using the "home" tab.

image.thumb.png.a59dffc51018e0349a7de484caaa4788.png

My laptop seems to do it with mainly the Watchtower Study from time to time, but the Kingdom Hall computer does it very frequently with both L&M and WS during the meeting. Even from going showing a picture from the article back to the article page, it will then not load the article properly with a big black area and you have to go back to the "Home" tab and back to the "meeting" tab.

Has anyone else noticed this glitch?

Yep. I have the same. I have a surface Pro 9 and it has the same issue. I bought mine 6 weeks ago. Before that I had a Dell 7275. Same issue. My Dell had Windows 10. Now I'm running Windows 11. So I guess it is a Windows/JWLibrary thing? If I click the Workbook on top and select the right week it shows immediately.

Edited by molnarj