JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Shower thoughts...

Here's the thought for the day:

It is normal for people to feel tired and sick.  You have to be abnormal (aka, weird) to not be tired and sick.  So don't do normal things, do weird things.  Weird things make you feel better. Be weird!!

Now excuse me while I go walk in a circle in the parking lot to get some sun & exercise.... 😁

Ok, this one is a little long, but bear with me.  Put your scientist caps on:

Our bodies need energy to operate, like gas to a car.  Energy in its purest form is simply electrons.  Electrons have a negative charge.  Anything that is lacking electrons would be a positive charge.

I've recently learned that, regarding the pH scale, the lowest Acid is +400 millivolts.  The highest Alkaline is -400 millivolts.

Still with me?

Anything that is positive is known as an "electron stealer".  Anything negative is known as an "electron giver".

It has been said that an Alkaline body is a healthy body.  That makes sense because your body will literally have more energy to do what it has to do.  Like gas to a car, your body has energy to heal and perform its bodily functions.

Still with me?  Here's the mind-blowing thought....

Knowing that acidic liquids are positive & are considered "electron stealers", your stomach acid is literally stripping off electrons from your food!!  :eek:

So...stomach acid is very important.  :thumbsup:

On 3/25/2023 at 2:42 AM, computerwiz said:

Knowing that acidic liquids are positive & are considered "electron stealers", your stomach acid is literally stripping off electrons from your food!!  :eek:

So...stomach acid is very important.  :thumbsup:

What happens if you eat an alkaline batttery? Does it make you a salty person?