JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Branch Report: Brazil and Paraguay

Published 31 July 2023

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/Reports/pub-jwb-105_11_VIDEO

TRANSCRIPT: Branch Report: Brazil and Paraguay

Branch Report Brazil and Paraguay.pdf

Formatted to be printed as an A5 booklet using a single sheet of A4 paper, or simply full-size on A4 paper, if you like a larger text size :)

Jehovah’s Witnesses Around the World: Brazil

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/worldwide/BR/

Jehovah’s Witnesses Around the World: Paraguay

https://www.jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/worldwide/PY/

Below is a seven-year summary of theocratic activity in both Brazil and Paraguay, from the Annual Reports:

image.png.32f2a41b4caf76ebb3d0cf8ec57e5ee4.png

42 minutes ago, Parale said:

Published 31 July 2023

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/Reports/pub-jwb-105_11_VIDEO

TRANSCRIPT: Branch Report: Brazil and Paraguay

Branch Report Brazil and Paraguay.pdf 549.58 kB · 1 download

Formatted to be printed as an A5 booklet using a single sheet of A4 paper, or simply full-size on A4 paper, if you like a larger text size :)

Thank  you Bro Paul.  Can you explain to me how to convert this to Word Please?  Thank you.  

I was very moved by this report. I was privileged to enjoy Jehovah's goodness by working for nearly twelve years at Bethel in Brazil, and visits by Headquarters representatives (formerly called Zonal Visits) were among the most anticipated, joyous, and spiritually refreshing occasions. 😍

3 hours ago, billy11 said:

got to and from the airport

Thanks Br. Paul for the transcript. Loved it so much

But after the recent presidential election, large protests in São Paulo were blocking key roads, including the road from the airport to the branch office. But Jehovah provided an unexpected solution. Thanks to the generosity of a Witness family, we were transported from the airport in record time. [Using a helicopter]

• 2 months later...
19 minutes ago, Araujo JW said:

I will use this topic to comment on this week's Branch Report: Philippines.

It's the first time I've seen the image of a brother's face being blurred in the video. What could be the reason for this to happen?

Maybe they couldn't get him sign an approval form to use his image. Perhaps he was unavailable prior to the editing of the video.

1 hour ago, Araujo JW said:

It's the first time I've seen the image of a brother's face being blurred in the video. What could be the reason for this to happen?

two persons' faces are blurred

52 minutes ago, Ysaias said:

Maybe they couldn't get him sign an approval form to use his image. Perhaps he was unavailable prior to the editing of the video.

If so, maybe they'll edit it again to unblurr their faces