JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Need help finding an article.

There was an article many years ago, about an island that was completely destroyed by a volcano, when they went and looked at it right after, they said that it is gone destroyed it will never be good.

Then they went back many years later, and they were amazed at what they found, there was new plant growth everywhere, they were animals living in the island.

It was a testament to the earths natural healing.

Would someone be able to help me find this article?

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Thank you, but this was an island, where the whole island was destroyed, the only way to get to it was by boat, and when they went back they were amazed at what the earth was able to heal itself.

Just now, Tkyoung said:

Thank you, but this was an island, where the whole island was destroyed, the only way to get to it was by boat, and when they went back they were amazed at what the earth was able to heal itself.

Was it destroyed by volcano or a nuclear test?

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

5 minutes ago, Tkyoung said:

It sounds like it could be:

g80 1/8 30 - Watching the World — Rising from Ashes

or 

g00 9/8 p. 16-19 - From Violent Volcano to Tranquil Island

“It’s not a matter of how much we know, but how much we love what we know.”

*** yy chap. 2 pp. 12-13 pars. 10-11 Why You Can Look to the Future with Confidence ***
10 For example, consider what happened on the Pacific island of Krakatoa. It blew up in a huge volcanic explosion. If you had visited there right afterward, you would have seen that the whole island was just ashes. Nothing remained alive there—no people, no animals, no plants. But then what happened?
11 Without anyone’s help, the island began to recover. Within three years, some twenty-six kinds of plants began to flourish there again. Soon coconut trees, wild sugarcane and orchids were growing. And twenty-five years after the explosion, there were 263 species of animals on Krakatoa. The damage from the volcano disappeared. The gardenlike conditions of the island had returned.

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

*** yy chap. 2 pp. 12-13 pars. 10-11 Why You Can Look to the Future with Confidence ***
10 For example, consider what happened on the Pacific island of Krakatoa. It blew up in a huge volcanic explosion. If you had visited there right afterward, you would have seen that the whole island was just ashes. Nothing remained alive there—no people, no animals, no plants. But then what happened?
11 Without anyone’s help, the island began to recover. Within three years, some twenty-six kinds of plants began to flourish there again. Soon coconut trees, wild sugarcane and orchids were growing. And twenty-five years after the explosion, there were 263 species of animals on Krakatoa. The damage from the volcano disappeared. The gardenlike conditions of the island had returned.

That's it!!! Thank you so much, I needed for a talk in working on, "The Earth Will Remain Forever." Thank you so much for your help..

14 minutes ago, Tkyoung said:

That's it!!! Thank you so much, I needed for a talk in working on, "The Earth Will Remain Forever." Thank you so much for your help..

#130. It looks like a good outline..:thumbsup: