JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Jw library and windows 11

Hello...i am using a Microsoft surface x, and windows 11.   I cant pinpoint when this started, but when you highlight your answers in the watchtower study, if you close the library or turn off the tablet, you answers dissappear!   Anyone else have that expirience?

Never had that experience on any of my devices, however, I do know that the Surface X uses an ARM CPU which emulates 32bit/x86 apps but cannot run 64 bit/x64 apps. It is not a full native Windows device. Windows on ARM is still underdeveloped with a lot of teething issues and weird bugs, though it is more power efficient with better battery life. Did study notes work prior?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/windows-arm-based-pcs-faq-477f51df-2e3b-f68f-31b0-06f5e4f8ebb5#ID0EFD=Windows_10

"64-bit (x64) apps won’t work. You'll need 64-bit (Arm64) apps, 32-bit (Arm32) apps, or 32-bit (x86) apps. You can usually find 32-bit (x86) versions of apps, but some app developers only offer 64-bit (x64) apps."

Well, i am hoping that at some point, my issue will be fixed.  But for now i am using the android version of jw library.  Its ok for now, but i prefer the windows version.  

Along with my original problem, is that when you open JW library, the home screen does not appear, but all the other tabs work.  ?  After a while if you hit home, all is well.  So i dont know whats going on.

Hi brother, I have a device with your Soc gender and I have the same problems as you. Unfortunately, since the 14.0 update arrived, a lot of bugs have emerged, we hope that with the upcoming version they have managed to fix the problems on our devices.