JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Computer problem

I have this printer to I find it very tempromental. I had a Brother and that was awesome it lasted many years and now this one some times lets you print or not

even when i replace the inks...

Dr Musky do you have a remedy for this prob please. My printer keeps saying that the alignment is out with the inks so I follow the instructions and do the print like I am instructed and then It still won't let me print its so annoying. We have our own business and most I invoice through email and one company I usually take in and so I have to print and this Is the week I have to do the invoicing and Most the time I have to resort to hand writing. which for my reason of having a computer is to look professional. The files you send me sometimes I can print and the other times I cannot so As a back up I send them to my Android..what do you reccomend please?

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I use to use Myob invoicing program till I lost the registration and code numbers, My computers had crashed and every time the program was

re installed i'd have to put the codes back in. then we moved and I lost them, so I rang Myob and it was going to cost me $50 to get them so I bought

a program on the net Nch they seem ok but my only prob is that I can email one company straight away and sometimes its says gateway or couldn't get thru

then I have another 4 companies I invoice thru email and it won't let me use the email. the addresses are correct.

but then I have to save them to pdf and then I can send through outlook express. I find there are so many hurdles in the technology world. Do you have any remedies please and have you heard of NCH...............

"It's a known fact that eighty decibels of rushing water is one of the most pleasing sounds known to mankind. On other hand, ten and a half days at sea is enough water for anybody." 

I split your problem off in it's own topic. It is not good to hijack another member's thread as it can get confusing when trying to solve someone's computer problem :)

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the "MYOB" software so I can't help you there.

As for your printer problem. Try taking the cartridges out, power the printer off, and then back on and re-install the cartridges. Then go to the "printer properties" in your for the Brother in your printer folder and run all of the cleaning and alignment utilities. See if that works.

When you remove the cartridge . .roll it around a bit and look for a paper tab that might need to be removed. Some cartridges have pesky little 'arrow' tabs that can be hidden and while they are in place . . you cannot print.

*I'm just glad there is no "you're an idiot' screen prompt. * :blushing:

I split your problem off in it's own topic. It is not good to hijack another member's thread as it can get confusing when trying to solve someone's computer problem :)

I'm afraid I don't know anything about the "MYOB" software so I can't help you there.

As for your printer problem. Try taking the cartridges out, power the printer off, and then back on and re-install the cartridges. Then go to the "printer properties" in your for the Brother in your printer folder and run all of the cleaning and alignment utilities. See if that works.

sorry to the Bro Hope I didn't offend anyone. DIdn't want to Hijack sorry again...