JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Publish Speaker Sharing

Many (if not all) of the Talk Coordinators in my circuit and exchange group, don’t understand how to make the requesting and accepting work seamlessly.  It seems some requests fail to show on the requested congregations end and also some accepting or denying fails to show on the other end.  There must me some way to make this wonderful function work better for all involved. 

Do you understand the Public Speaker Sharing feature?  Would you be willing to teach a short workshop on Zoom to assist and answer questions other brothers might have with the program? 

I was thinking Zoom may be a great way for some to quickly get up to speed on sharing and make better use of our valuable time.  If you would be willing to share your knowledge, or are eager to learn, please send me a pr private message and I will make an effort to put something together for us.

Join the conversation with your brothers and sisters!

You can post now, and then we will take you to the membership application. If you are already a member, sign in now to post with your existing account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.