JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Will people be converted during the Great Tribulation?

The reason I am bringing this up is because in my area there are rumors that the slave is going to announce an adjustment of understanding about this. We used to say no, but I’ve been discussing this with some of my elders at the hall.

I want to hear your honest thoughts about this. Is this rumor true? Can’t be dogmatic, I guess, but I’m genuinely curious about all this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gonig to go ahead and lock this thread - as this is being discussed in another.

Please take a lok at this thread (but to save you some time ... YES, it is rue. That change is coming in January with the Jan Broadcast that repeats the first part of the annual meeting.) ->

Plan ahead as if Armageddon will not come in your lifetime, but lead your life as if it will come tomorrow (w 2004 Dec. 1 page 29)

Soon .....