JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

Looking for an article

There was a PDF file of the March 15th, 1991 Watchtower article entitled "Jehovah’s Celestial Chariot on the Move" That was circulating a few months ago. It had the great illustration of the Chariot in it.

I have misplaced my copy, does anyone have it?

If so, please PM me.

Thanks much!

Chuck

hope this is what you were looking for

>>>>>>>*** w91 3/15 pp. 8-13 Jehovah?s Celestial Chariot on the Move ***

Jehovah?s Celestial Chariot on the Move

"As regards the wheels, to them it was called out in my ears, ?O wheelwork!?"?EZEKIEL 10:13.

IN THESE days of sleek jetliners, world leaders may feel they enjoy the ultimate in travel efficiency. Yet, 2,600 years ago, Jehovah God revealed that he has a superlative mode of transport, the likes of which no engineer has ever seen. It is a vast, awesome chariot! Does it seem strange that the Creator of the universe rides in a chariotlike vehicle? No, for Jehovah?s celestial vehicle differs greatly from any conceived by men.

Edited to conform with forum guideline against posting entire articles.

Yes, I had the article from the CD Rom, I was looking for a PDF version that included the illustration of the Chariot, which the CD does not have.

I got the illustration separately though so I'm good!

Thanks anyway!

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking for an article,too. I think it was about funny things kids say, but it had to do with a kid drawing a picture of some money. Then he told the adult to take the drawing to the store and buying some candy. The adult said he couldn't buy candy because it wasn't real money. The kid then said whatever false teaching the adult had told him wasn't real either. Please help!